In the first part of the book, a systemic concept of algal
diversity is lais out. The methods of ecological-floristic analysis are
optimized. Ecological factors of morphological variation are discussed.
Data on structural diversity of algal communities are reviewed. On this
basis, a functional model of aquatic ecosystem is worked out and the critical
levels of its development are defined. It is shown that new system of
ecological mapping is proposed for basinal units.
Second part of the book is a data base for algal species
used as ecological markers (3193 species of algae).
11. Figs., 4 Tables, 256 referens. In Russian.
| Barinova S.S., Medvedeva L.A., Anissimova O.V.
All-Russian institute of Nature Conservation
| Wen you use some materials from this book,
you need indicate this link:
ALGAL INDICATORS AS ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY.
Barinova S.S., Medvedeva L.A., Anissimova O.V.
| PART I. METHODOLODICAL ASPECTS
OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY ANALYSIS OF ALGAE
- Introduction (P.4)
- Basic methodical approach of the biological diversity analisys of
- Real methodical approach on assessment of aquatic environment (P.6)
- Action to ecosystem of overous aquatic objects (P.8)
- Taxonomycal aspect of algae biological diversity (P.9)
- Influence of ecological factors on morphology of algae and speciation
- System of characteristics in ananisys of algae taxonomical diversity
- Optimisation of methodical approach on taxonomical ananisys of algae
- Bioindication in assessment of aquatic environment (P.29)
- Quantitative assessment of algae species in aquatic environment (P.30)
- Biological diversity algae as structure of assotiations (P.31)
- Bioindication - methodological connection biological diversity of
algae and trophic characters of aquatic basin (P.34)
- Emperical model of functionality aquatic ecosystem (P.36)
- Critical state of aquatic ecosystem (P.39)
- Relation of hydrochemical and biotic characteristics in model of ecosystem(P.42)
- Index of state ecosystem (P.45)
- General approach of basin (P.46)
- Ecological mapping (P.46)
- Index of river contamination (P.47)
- Conclusions (P.48)
- Literature (P.49)
PART II. ECOLOGY AND GEOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF ALGAE
Barinova S.S., Medvedeva L.A., Anissimova O.V..
- Introduction (P.60)
- The data base for algal species (p.61)
- Literature (p.146-150)
© Copyright Barinova S.S., Medvedeva L.A.,
Anissimova O.V. 2002
© Copyright RINC 2002.